Directions & Parking
Directions to Delaware Stadium
- From the North and the East:
I-95 South to Delaware exit 1-B, Route 896 north. Delaware Stadium is located on the right, after Routes 4/896 intersection and between the Bob Carpenter Center and the Delaware Field House.
- From the South and the West:
I-95 North to Maryland Exit 109B, Route 279 north (also called Route 2). Proceed on this road which becomes Elkton Road into Newark. Turn right at the intersection of Routes 2 (279) and 4. Turn left at intersection of Routes 4/896. The Delaware Stadium is located on the right, between the Bob Carpenter Center and the Delaware Field House.
Parking at Delaware Stadium
- All Parking is complimentary.
- Accessible (Handicap) Parking is available in front of the stadium and is best accessed by using entrance A or B off of South College Avenue. A drop-off area accessed by Special Olympics Drive (Entrance B) will be available for special needs only. The accessible parking area is closer to the entrance of the stadium than the drop off location.
- The elevator for the west (home) stands is located at the south west gate, closest to the side of the Bob Carpenter Center.
- If help is needed, please see the parking staff on duty. They will be available as soon as you enter the stadium parking lot and will assist immediately.
For additional information while visiting campus: https://www.udel.edu/about/visit/
For additional information while visiting Newark, DE: https://newarkde.gov/